Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Juice Detox: day 3 FINAL DAY!

I made it to day 3!!!  


Final day was a little tough cause all I wanted was some good filling food. But by the time it came to 6pm the lean chicken and veggies meal made me really full. The taste of day 3 was not to bad. The tough one to drink was day 2 out of all of them. This is a great cleanse for anytime of the year, specially a pre-summer cleanse. On the 1st day after the cleanse you feel empty, your tummy has shrunk you feel awesome. Note to self: defiantly work out while doing the Juice Cleanse. For those of you who asked if it makes you have the runs. Well for me no not at all, I was very scared of that so I did minimal workouts.

Also don't forget you have not had much to eat and had absolutely no carbs for 3 days. You want to keep your diet clean and take it slow. Carbs will make you stomach hurt and make you feel sluggish. I would keep it to salads, low sodium soups, sushi things like that.
Ingredients of day 3:

  1. Parsley 
  2. Lemon
  3. Carrots
  4. Spinach
  5. Cucumber
  6. Beets
  7. Ginger
  8. Lettuce

Would defiantly recommend everyone to try this Juice Cleanse. Any question just leave me a comment I will help you get thru it. 
Good Luck! 







No comments:

Post a Comment