Monday, February 6, 2012

Need a Spring drink?! Here ya go.

SPRINGS WINE SPRITZERS!!!!


Adding a couple things to my blog page check out the recipes tap on the top bar. Lots more to come. Thank you all for the support


WINE SPRITZER.
I love D.I.Y (do it yourself)..!

I am always on youtube of many different blogs. Trying to find the new thing or the next big thing to bring to YOU!.   Here is a wine spritzer I found on "The Skinny Confidential".  This is a great way to entertain and make that wine go around a couple more times.

Things you need:

A Pretty Glass Cup :)
Pinot Grigio
Synergy Organic & Raw
Ice Cubes
Lemon


 Make sure you shake very well,  let the Synergy tea sit for a while. Open very carefully.

Add the 3 ice cubes and about 1/4 of the cup of Pinot Grigio

Add the spritzer til about 3/4 full. 

Last but not least add a squeeze of lemon. 

Mix and ENJOY a low cal fun drink for spring. 















No comments:

Post a Comment