Monday, July 30, 2012

Juice Detox

Preparing for day 1 Juice Detox. 



About a year ago I started following a blogger by the name of The Skinny Confidential where I originally saw the popular Juice Detox. She has the best workout ideas, awesome skinny cocktails, yummy dinners and endless things to read about. She has always inspired me try new things and of course try to have an active and fit lifestyle.

While sitting here writing this post eating the best pecan cookies and recovering from a drinking weekend.  I realized summers consist of fun activities with friends that end up with martinis, beer, shots and fatty good(bad) food. So what better time to get rid of all the junk in our systems and feel better when slipping on those tiny bikinis.

This 72 hour Juice Detox consist of Liver and Kidney Detox, Green Drink and Super Colon Detox. 64oz of juice a day 8oz per hour, with only lean meat and fresh veggies for dinner.

I choose to prep a day before to make it a little easier in the morning. I will keep you posted on how I am doing, how the drink of the day taste and how am surviving with just juice for 8 hrs. I will also post the instructions I got from the blog.
Feel free to visit the detox day 1,2 and 3 on The Skinny Confidential.


Apples, Beets, Cucumber, Lemons, Carrots, Tomatoes, Celery


No comments:

Post a Comment