Sunday, March 4, 2012

Keratin Complex Smoothing Treatment

AHHHH!!  Smooth Silky Hair..



As we all heard of the brazilian blowout scandal a while back it was really scary for me being a hairstylist. The brazilian blowout was the big thing because everyone wants straight or silky hair but the fumes that came from the formaldehyde being steamed with the flatiron is cancer causing to the client and the stylist. You can read a bit more in this article.
After all this my clients were still looking for a product that was safe but has similar results. I remembered a while back before the brazilian blowout went crazy, I attended a class of a keratin product by the name KERATIN COMPLEX so I called my rep and asked her the question "is this safe for my clients?". I attended another class and BAM! this was it. Of course I tried it on a coworker and myself first.

Before treatment: I have naturally curly coarse hair. I blow dry and flat iron a couple days a week, which usually takes me 30-45min. My hair is chemically dependent :) and a bit over processes. I wanted a smooth, shiny and healthier looking feel to my hair. Since keratin is great for your hair I thought why not?

During: The process is about 2-3 hours depending on the length of your hair. It consist of a cleansing shampoo, blow drying, applying the product (which is in a liquid form) you sit for about 30 min with a cap, another blow out and last but not least the flat iron process which seals the keratin in you hair shaft. You cannot wash, pin or clip your hair in 48-72 hrs.

RESULTS: OMG!   I washed my hair with the aftercare shampoo & conditioner (which also contains keratin). Gave it a rough dry like usual and it took me literally 15min to round brush and NO flat iron. It cut my drying time in half and looks shiny, feels smooth and protected. It was unbelievable. I would defiantly recommend this to all my friends, family and clients.


You have to try this to believe it. Please come visit me at the salon.
Liberty Salon 760-486-6172

Before/After pictures will be up soon.
If you need more information please let me know I will be happy to answer any questions.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment